Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Its Officially The Holidays!

University is off till the new year, there has been snow and the blog has a lovely festive new look!

Campus is really lovely looking in the snow. 


The loch even froze over a little!




I set up what is probably the sparsest ever nativity scene ever.


I used this printable on photo paper.

Sock knitting has been the priority. Wool socks are the best in this weather. 


Not a bad few days. Now that I'm done with uni for a bit the festivities will gear up a notch. So much baking to do, so much more house prep. I just love this time of year! 

Hope you're having a good start to your December! 
Minnie xoxo


5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation from school! I'm envious. I, too, love decorating my house and getting into the holiday spirit! No snow in my corner of the world, but hopefully, we'll get some in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow at christmas is the best, my fingers are crossed for you! SNOOOOW!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I like your little nativity scene. We decided to get one this year, but we didn't want to spend much money on it. The solution? A 12-piece set of nativity rubber duckies that crack me up. $11 from Amazon, can't go wrong!

    Now we just need to get past the spring-type weather....

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts?