Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

Progress, Thought and Things.

So my posting has been pretty sparse, 2014 has been a pretty rough year here between one thing and another the blog has had to take a massive step back in my priorities. Rather unfortunate but there you go. Can't be helped.

Anyway I'm now in a place where I can dedicate time and post interesting things. Oh how very exciting. We're zooming right into autumn, hell it's nearly time to start thinking about Christmas cake again. I know right? Feels like this year has zoomed past. The independence referendum is very nearly upon us. I'm voting yes, in case you're wondering, but you know if you are in Scotland and your decision is an informed educated on I'm just glad you are choosing to vote.

Whee! So changes a coming!

Minnie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?